Say Hello to
LASIK is a quick and healthy solution to incredible eyesight without glasses or contacts.
What is LASIK?
What to expect
- Your surgeon will perform a preliminary eye exam and take measurements to create a unique treatment profile for each individual eye.
- You will receive anesthetic drops to numb your eyes, making you more comfortable during the procedure.
- Your surgeon will create a flap on your cornea, then gently lift the flap to expose the treatment area.
- Light energy is then used to precisely reshape your cornea; you may hear the laser working.
- Once the treatment is complete, your surgeon will reposition the flap, and the healing process begins.
- Recovery takes very little time, and you can typically return to normal activities the following day.
Insight Laser and Cataract Eye Specialists is pleased to offer all-laser LASIK with the use of Femtosecond laser technology. The WaveLight FS200 Femtosecond Laser delivers precise flap creation with adjustable settings resulting in an accurate and individualized treatment.
Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) or advanced surface ablation uses the excimer laser in the same way as LASIK, and patients’ vision correction results are similar. The main difference between PRK and LASIK is that in PRK there is no flap — only the very top layer of the cornea is removed before the excimer laser sculpts the cornea. While LASIK patients often report clear, improved vision by the day after surgery, it may be a few days before vision stabilizes for PRK patients. The cornea’s epithelial layer re-grows during this time.
CareCredit gives you the freedom to get your procedure whenever you’re ready. It is an easy way to pay for your LASIK procedure without waiting. CareCredit gives you the flexibility to pay over time by making monthly payments with one year interest free financing available.
Applying for CareCredit is fast and easy and you’ll get a credit decision immediately. You can apply online by visiting www.carecredit.com or call 1-800-365-8295.
Latest From Blog
Patient Payment Plans
No Interest Payment Plans offered for LASIK, PRK, and Cataract Premium lenses.